These super-simple paper plate
crafts are fun and easy enough for all ages to enjoy! With just a few paper plates
and other basic crafting supplies, you can create a donut with sprinkles or a pizza with all of the fixins! Each design features a photo and written step-by-step instructions so you can easily create each plate. Help younger children by pre-cutting the pieces. For older kids, let them trace a template and cut, or even free-hand it. Whether you're making Easter crafts, or simply looking for some fun and inexpensive entertainment, these simple projects fits the bill.
How To: Pizza Paper Plate Craft
Making pizza has never been so fun! This activity is perfect for children because it lets them use their creativity, picking and creating toppings and building their own pizzas. Glue the pizza topping pieces on for a permanent craft, or leave them loose so kids can build their own pizzas again and again. You could even play pizzeria with this pizza paper plate craft!
1. Cut the rim off the red paper plate so it's a large circle that fits inside the dark yellow paper plate. This is the sauce.
2. Cut circles from the orange paper plate for the pepperoni.
3. Cut strips from the green paper plate for green peppers.
4. Cut small pieces from the white paper plate for onions.
5. Cut strips from the light yellow paper plate for cheese.
6. Cut small circles from the black paper plate for black olives.
7. Cut mushrooms from the gray paper plate.
8. Build your pizza by placing the sauce on first, and then the toppings.
9. Glue the topping pieces on if you want. Or, leave them loose so you can build your pizza again and again.
How To: Donut Paper Plate Craft
It doesn't get any sweeter than this donut paper plate craft! For this project all you need is two paper plates, some crafting pipe cleaners, and other basic crafting supplies. Make this donut paper plate craft at your donut-themed birthday party, or for a fun project at school or home. If you pre-cut the pieces, even small children can get in on the fun of assembling this fun donut!
1. Cut a circle in the center of the yellow paper plate. This is the donut.
2. Cut a ring from the pink paper plate. It should fit inside the yellow donut piece. This is the icing, so feel free to make the edges wavy.
3. Cut the crafting pipe cleaners into small pieces for sprinkles.
4. Glue the pink paper plate ring icing to the yellow paper plate donut.
5. Glue on the crafting pipe cleaner sprinkles.
How To: Ice Cream Paper Plate Craft
Here's the scoop on this fun and adorable ice cream paper plate craft! This project is simple enough for all ages to get in on the fun. All you need is a few paper plates and some other basic crafting supplies. Make this project at your ice cream social party, or for a fun project at home or at school. Pre-cut the pieces for small children, and let them assemble their own cones. Use any combination of colors for the ice cream for a deliciously cute treat!
1. Cut the yellow paper plate into a triangular cone shape.
2. Cut the biggest, bottom scoop of ice cream from the white paper plate.
3. Cut the middle scoop of ice cream from the purple paper plate.
4. Cut the smallest, top scoop of ice cream from the pink paper plate.
5. Cut a cherry from the red paper plate.
6. Assemble the ice cream cone by stacking and gluing the ice cream scoops to the cone, biggest on the bottom and smallest on top.
7. Glue the cherry on top.
8. Add the dot stickers for sprinkles.