These super-simple paper plate
crafts are fun and easy enough for all ages to enjoy! Our paper plate crafts feature a photo and written step-by-step instructions so you can easily create fun, unique designs. Help younger children by pre-cutting the pieces. For older kids, let them trace a template and cut, or even free-hand it. Whether you're working on a school project, or simply looking for some fun and inexpensive entertainment, these simple projects fit the bill.
How To: Night Sky Paper Plate Craft
Here's an out-of-this-world craft project that everyone can enjoy! This starry night scene features a snoozing moon, and is made with just three paper plates and some other basic crafting supplies. Help younger children by pre-cutting the pieces. For older kids, let them trace a template and cut, or even free-hand it. This project is so sweet, it could even be a nursery decoration!
1. Cut the moon from the pastel blue paper plate.
2. Cut three stars from the yellow paper plate.
3. Glue the moon onto the navy blue paper plate.
4. Glue the stars onto the opposite side of the navy blue paper plate.
5. Use the permanent marker to draw a closed eye and mouth onto the moon.