Crafting the Perfect Signature Cocktail
Napkins.com offers a wide variety of plastic stemware and tumblers to fit any wedding reception. All of our vessels are made from BPA free recyclable plastic and are gorgeously designed to provide the elegant look of glassware without the fear of broken glass. With all the other details one must handle for a wedding event, weve decided to make one step easier: choosing cocktails. Not only do cocktails taste great, but they can also complement wedding colors and even the season!
Autumn is a time for pumpkins, cinnamon spice, and the smell of burning leaves on the air. It is ripe with the gorgeous colors offered by the changing of the leaves: oranges, reds, yellows, and browns. Fall brides are also starting to incorporate colors such as deep purples, dark reds, and olive greens. The cocktail choices for this season are overflowing with bright flavors that bring those classic fall attributes together in one pleasing drink.
- Concord Crush is a gorgeous blend of vodka, grape, and lime flavors, and has a beautiful color. Serve in our Opaque Form & Function 5 ounce Wine Glass with whole frozen grapes and a slice of lime as garnish.
- Admiral Schley Punch is a combination of Cruzan Blackstrap rum, Bulleit bourbon, lime, and a touch of sugar. Serve in our Clear Form & Function 4 ounce Champagne Glass with a sprig of mint or pineapple wedge as garnish.
- Apple Grove Champagne is a blend of Berentzen apple liqueur and champagne. It is bright and warm with a light beige color. Serve in our Clear 7 ounce Champagne Flutes with thin apple slices.
When we think of winter, we think of snow covered pine trees, warm spiced wine, and chilly nights cuddled in front of a fireplace. We think of whites, blues, silver, red, gold, and green. We smell cookies ' either from the oven or from flickering candles. The cocktails for this wonderful season of giving are abundant with warmth and spiced orange, apple, and coffee flavors.
- Apple Pie, the drink, not the shots. This flavorful beverage is made with vodka, apple pie spice, lemon juice, and agave nectar. Serve in our Clear 9 ounce Tumbler with slices of apple or a cinnamon stick a as garnish.
- The Revolver is a beverage made with a rye-based bourbon such as Bulleit, Buffalo Trace, or Basil Hayden, a coffee liqueur, and orange bitters. Serve in our Black Transparent Form & Function 5 ounce Wine Glass with a wide strip of orange zest for garnish.
- Fancy Free is another gorgeous bourbon based drink. It's married with maraschino liqueur (like Luxardo), orange bitters, and Angostura bitters. Serve in our Clear 4 ounce Champagne Glass with a large orange twist for garnish.
With spring comes the vibrant rebirth of plants and grass. Pale pastel colors usually reign, though the trend is moving towards including brighter pinks and blues, darker purples, and even grays. After the long winter days, breathe in a breath of fresh air with bright and refreshing beverages.
- Lucy Basilia is a vodka based cocktail with basil, blackberry, honey, and lemon in club soda. Serve in our Clear Form & Function 12 ounce Tumbler with a basil leaf, lemon slice, and blackberry as a garnish.
- The Phil Collins is similar to the classic Tom Collins, but is made with Square 1 Cucumber vodka (or cucumber muddled with regular vodka and strained), fresh lime juice, Yellow Chartreuse, cranberry bitters, and simple syrup in soda water. Serve in our White Transparent Form & Function 5 ounce Wine Glass.
- Lady Sybil is a simple, refreshing drink made with St. Germaine elderflower liqueur and chilled brut champagne. Serve in our Black Transparent Form & Function 4 ounce Champagne Glass.
- Mint Haze has the invigorating flavor of mint from the De Kuyper Crθme De Menthe coupled with white rum and Green Mark vodka. Serve in our White Transparent Form & Function 12 ounce Tumbler with a sprig of mint as garnish.
It's the height of summer. Beaches, sunburn, and the smell of sunscreen permeates the air. Summer wedding colors in bright blues and pinks, vibrant purples, greens, and even eye popping colors like neon orange and yellow are in high demand. Hot temperatures call for something cold and wet, but there's not need to sacrifice flavor!
- The Great Gatsby is a vodka drink bursting with lovely grapefruit juice and Lillet Blanc. Serve in our White Transparent Form & Function 4 ounce Champagne Glasses with an orange slice for garnish.
- Rock Lobster is the perfect summery drink made with coconut rum, banana liqueur, grenadine, pineapple and orange juices, and fresh banana with a splash of dark rum on top. Serve in our Clear 5 ounce Wine Glass with a pineapple wedge and colorful umbrella as garnish.
- Strawberry Daiquiris are the classic summery drink made with light rum, triple sec orange liqueur, sugar, and fresh strawberries blended with ice. Serve in our Clear Margarita 12 ounce Glass with strawberry wedges as garnish.
- John Daly is a simply refreshing drink. Mix equal parts lemonade and iced tea in our Black Transparent Form & Function 12 ounce Tumbler. Add ice and vodka, rum, or other liqueur of choice.
There is never a bad time for a tropical wedding. Not only will the flamboyant colors and festive atmosphere invoke the warmth of summer, but they will make clients and guests happy by chasing away winter blues! When it comes to tropical colors, anything bright and vibrant goes, and the same can be said about refreshments. Here are a few of our favorites.
- The Sunny Getaway is a mixture of vodka, simple syrup, Meyer lemon juice, unsweetened coconut milk, and ginger beer. Serve in our Clear 10 ounce Tumbler with lime slices for garnish.
- Chi Chi is a vodka (or coconut vodka) cocktail mixed with blue curacao, cream of coconut, fresh pineapple, vanilla ice cream, and ice. Serve in our Clear 12 ounce Wine Glass with a pineapple slice as garnish.
- Bahama Mama is made with dark rum, coffee liqueur, coconut liqueur, 151 proof rum, lemon juice, and pineapple juice. Serve in our Fluted 9 ounce Tumbler with a pineapple slice and maraschino cherry as garnish.
We hope this list will assist in choosing cocktails for your next event. Always remember to drink responsibly!